Porky Whites has a long and distinguished heritage. It was back in 1935 when brothers Harry and Jim White opened their first butcher’s shop in Ewell, Surrey. As successful pig farmers, they were renowned for selling the tastiest pork in the county. With a shared passion, they took a closely-guarded family recipe handed down from their father and set about creating the best sausages money could buy. News of their tasty sausages spread, with families travelling miles to buy them. Over the following decades, their premium pork sausages proved hugely popular and they became affectionately known as Porky Whites.