Production Operative will work as part of a team to support the day-to-day running of the factory, following specific requirements, to ensure production operates successfully and efficiently, in line with the production plan.
• Manually handling food ingredients for powdered food production
• Preparing and packaging of product for despatch to customers
• Ensuring paperwork is completed accurately
• Maintaining high levels of food safety standards.
• Prior experience working within the food industry as a Food Production Operative will be valued, but not essential as full training will be provided
• Reliable and have a good absence and timekeeping record
• Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions and have good attention to detail
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 4:30pm
Carla Quirk firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Top Ups